If a Fit Pro is found to have been convicted of felonies, violent crimes, sexual offenses, and registered sex offender status, among other types of criminal records (see below), these are indeed disqualifying grounds for the use of our service. However, pending charges for these crimes may not be disqualifying grounds for the use of our service. Determination is at our sole discretion.
· Aggravated Assault / Battery / Domestic Violence
· False Imprisonment / Kidnapping
· Murder (all degrees) / Homicide, including Voluntary or Involuntary Manslaughter and Vehicular Manslaughter
· Rape / Statutory Rape / Sexual Assault / Offenses Sexual in Nature
· Burglary, including Robbery / Theft / Larceny
· Child Abuse / Neglect / Abandonment / Pornography
**NOTE: While we do our due diligence in enforcing this policy to the best of our ability, we are unable to guarantee that an individual having committed any of the aforementioned crimes will not slip through the cracks and get listed on our site. If you have any questions about your Fit Pro, request that they provide you with a current background check.